[Covid-19 Update] It's time for Love and spreading Joy!
Được đăng bởi: admin vào ngày 31/05/2021 16:23
Bình luận: 0 Bình luận
Dear our valuable customers,
In times of uncertainty, I would like to say we are thinking of you. We also wanted to let you know that the health of you - our valued customers and your loved ones are always our number one priority.
From May 31, 2021:
- Flowers delivered to HCMC: Limited in Go Vap District (Other parts: as usual)
- To control the spread of Covid-19, some other cities have put restrictions in place on the movement of people and goods. This may impact deliveries in certain areas.
As the leading florist in Vietnam, our advantage is delivery staff which is ours not the third service. Therefore, we can commit to providing a safe experience for all of our customers.
Besides, we are very happy to announce our new toll-free Call Center 1800 6138 is already for any calls from you inside Vietnam! In the difficult time, this is what we can do to share expenses for our valuable customers.
WHAT WE CAN DO:
- Our delivery man will wear antiviral face mask when delivering flowers.
- We will call each recipient before delivery to make sure they are home/office. We may leave flowers on the doorstep or receptionist upon requested and call the recipient again from our vehicle to notify them of the delivery.
- Each delivery will come with a complimentary hand sanitizer or antiviral face mask as our gift to your recipient.
- Our delivery staff use hand sanitizer before and after each customer interaction.
Lastly, THANK YOU for helping support Ciaoflora service during this time!